25.4.11

Currently craving Coloured clutches

coloured clutches
1. Aubreyrd, 2. Taylor Tomasi, 3. Capulet, 4. ???, 5. Victoria Beckham

A trend that we've been seeing all over the place this season is colour blocking. I absolutely adore this, but I have to confess I find myself a bit reserved to go all the way... Fortunately bright coloured bags are the perfect solution for this impasse! They add a nice pop, without being too 'in-your-face'.

My personal favourite is the blue Céline cluth that Taylor Tomasi Hill has been sporting! If only I has a bigger budget!

Happy Easter btw ;)


xxx

9 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with clutches, and the blue one is amazing!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so need to get on this trend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog makes my little heart flutter.
    the pictures are super dreamy!
    happy blogging lovely one x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know it, i'm seeing these all over and just have to find one for myself asap! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. trendy....
    http://meryfreefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I love this trend I don't think I could adopt it. I would be grabbing for a handle all the time haha. I guess I would get used to it though. If you like the Celine one, try the American Apparel one, much cheaper ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these clutches! there's nothing like a good bright clutch to top off your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore taylor tomasi
    heel leuke blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love.
    I want the H&M clutch that is displayed here.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...