29.6.11

New Hair + French braided bangs

Hi there!

Today I found out that I had passed all my exams! To reward myself I decided to go to the hairdresser for a new colour. I was blond and changed into this: new hair!
You like?

Inspired by my new look, I tried out some different hairstyles like french braided bangs.
french braid
Now these ar REALLY easy to do! You have to kow that I'm a total klutz when it comes hairstyles and even I could manage them. I used this tutorial as a little helper ;)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! good job ;)
    Liking your hairstyle & your blog.
    Following. Follow back if you like

    http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your examinations :) nice hair colour and hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling these posts are so refreshing and oh so beautiful, absolutely following, totally inspired xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...