25.7.11

Looklove: Nimue Smit

9339dcdba95e3df6e3715e8d4a70e5b0
altamiranyc.blogspot.com via Nimue on Pinterest

Hello!

I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was extra-long since Thursday was our national holiday. So I spent four days with my boyfriend, working on our future home. I can tell you there's not much fabulous about sanding your walls (your hands and nails get totally ruined!), but I'm sure our home will look lovely in the end!

A namesake of mine, who probably had a much more glamorous weekend is Nimue Smit. I love her style in this picture. Tough booties with a girly dress, finished with a blazer! And I just like that she's a (rather) famous model that has the same name as I :)

xx

11 comments:

  1. Love love love her outfit! ♥

    We started decorate babies room so I know that it means! And apparently I'm not so good at painting walls. Oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your namesake is totally gorgeous!

    Those legs have no end hahaha


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    currently living in Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is beautiful! LOVE IT :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks soooo amazing.. great dress


    xx Claudia
    www.peacockfeathergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the freshness of this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!
    Thanks for your comment!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an amazing photo. I love the outfit and of course the Tour Eiffel in the background. I love France!

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...