1.8.11

Moi: Popsicle pink

Pink skirt

Pink skirt

Pink skirt

Pink skirt
T-shirt: H&M, Skirt: H&M, Bag: Zara, Sandals: Zara, Sunnies: H&M, Earrings: Bought on a market in Spain a few years ago

Hi dears!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend? I sure did! You see, aside from the annoying stuff that comes with buying and renovating a house (dust in your hair and a f*cked up manicure) there is also the fun part: Buying new furniture! Like the delicious vintage creamcoloured chesterfield I managed to lay my hands on :)

And on top of that, the sun started shining yesterday! Which is exactly why I decided to put on one of my favourite summer items to celebrate: My soft pink midi skirt!

xxx

14 comments:

  1. Love the look! And know exactly what you mean about renovation, we have just finished our house, and honestly I am not sure when I am going to get rid of the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous skirt!!! im inlove with the color and it fits you like a glove
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt- the colour is stunning! Thanks for your lovely comment <3

    www.paperymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Love the skirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! thanks for visit Hotelissimo, i love your style...And in this post i love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures and the outfit, very romantic yet modern.

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I hope you'll keep visiting it! As I live in Brux, please let me know if you have suggestions for great places to shop in Belgium, I'm always interested in discovering new boutiques and ateliers...

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink skirt! Your pictures are very pretty! :)

    www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, you and your skirt! The black shoes make a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the skirt is such a gorgeous color! and i'm a huge fan of pink on black; so great job with the black shoes!

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great shoes, and they look very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kesi! It's only such a shame that they are not (comfy), but I love'em anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pink skirt!! is gorgeous!1
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beautiful pink Skirt & sandals!

    Kisses from Spain!

    I hope see you...

    http://maunimauni.blogspot.com
    http://maunimauni.blogspot.com
    http://maunimauni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...