28.9.11

New York Fashion Week (part two)

As you can see, I am still very busy catching up with the new collections being showed! Here's the second batch of my NY picks! Friday I will show my favourites from London Fashion week.

Preen SS12
I adore the cute little peplum skirts/trousers from Preen!Diane von Furstenberg SS12
 Diane Von Furstenberg's dresses were brilliant as always. I love their round, poofy shape.
J. Mendel SS12
J. Mendel got it right with flowy fabrics in contrast with the abstract colour-blocking.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have found your blog and thank you for stopping by mine. I particularly loved Ralph Lauren, BCBG, Alexander Wang, Alice and Olivia collections from NYFW. Also bright orange seemed to everywhere this season.

    Lisa @ Lesapea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i love the shoes especially at j.mendel! and the 3rd & 4th DvF looks, the dresses are gorgeous..

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That J. Mendel collection is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...