11.10.11

Milan Fashion Week (part one)

Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana

Prada
Prada

Bottega Venneta
Bottega Veneta

Hi lovelies!

I just worked my way trough Milan Fashion Week - ah yes, some lovely hours of free time spent on Style.com in the company of a hot cup of tea and some brownies - and these are a few of my favourite shows.

Dolce & Gabbana is always in my top ten, but I have to admit that I'm still feeling a little overdosed on veggies this year :) The silhouettes and the lace flowers however were gorgeous!
At Prada I'm loving the round shoulders and pleated skirts. And I'm also crushing on that second look of Bottega Veneta, it's so wearable and streetsyle-ish! I love the different materials and prints, the colours make the look interesting.

More of my Milan favourites will follow on Friday! And next week it's Paris, baby :)

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with Prada's collection for S/S 2012! The pleated skirts are just gorgeous... thx for sharing!

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Prada collection is so beautiful...I think it is one of my favourite shows of all the SS 2012 collections!

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such amazing looks! loving dolce and gabbana. the colors are so good!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Dolce & Gabbana!*
    The patterns just make me happy =)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helo! I love your style! You have very beautiful pics! I will follow you:)
    Big hug & kiss:)

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We really love the outfits in the Milan Fashion Week! How we wish we were there to witness it for ourselves! Very nice post! We love it very much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com

    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dolce & Gabbana is always a favorite, but those skirts at Prada are probably my favorite piece from all of Milan! They are so simple yet interesting, so light yet graphic.. I have a feeling we will be seeing them everywhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.MY.GOODNESS! Just how amazing is that silk printed dress! I WANT! I want soooooooo badly lol. Nice roundup of Milan fashion week =) Your posts are always so informative! ^_^

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Dolce & Gabbana's collection so fun 'n' flirty! : D

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...