17.11.11

Moi: Feathers again

Like I said on Monday, I wore my pink feather vest to school to cheer me up. Below you can see how I styled it:

feathers

feathers

feathers

feathers
Forever21 necklace and bracelet, H&M Men's shirt, striped top and parka, Zara feather vest and booties (last year), Mango Jeans, Vintage clutch

I thought it turned out quite casual this way, whereas feathers usually have the tendency to look rather festive and thus not very wearable for everyday life...

You like my take on feathers? How would you style this vest?

xxx

14 comments:

  1. nice blog!follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you!:) s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is very trendy now, but I'm not sure I like it!

    The Life After

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice boots. :)

    i'm already following you, but do you have a twitter acct?


    cheers,
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and I love the layering. Next time you can try with a skirt and style the gilet with a skinny belt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how you put the vest on over your jacket.. i think i'll try that with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fur angel vest is divine looking!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layers here, the feathery vest is such a cute touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your fury vest is adorable, you look beautiful. I'm trying to find one for me but they're all so expensive :x
    you have a really nice blog, would you like us to follow each other?
    kisses*

    http://f-world-wide-what.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh - this makes me want a fur vest! love his head to toe.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...