27.12.11

Currently Craving: My Sale picks

I'd like to start off with whishing you all a belated, but very merry Christmas! My weekend was filled with dinner parties and family get-togethers. I honestly still felt stuffed and exhausted when I woke up yesterday! So Monday I decided to take myself a day off and recover ;)
Today I really had to start studying, but I'm afraid I constantly got distracted by my computer. It felt like every online shop I knew was whispering to me: "Come on, have a look at my great sale bargains, you know you want to!" Beneath you can see the result of my hypothetical shopping spree. That's right hypothetical, for I can't even afford all this stuff! Ah yes, yet another great example of the stuff I do when I'm profesionally procastinating...
Geen titel #146

1. Acne gray sweater, €243
2. Cos short pleated skirt, €42

3. Yves Saint Laurent studded handbag, €976
4. Calvin Klein Collection pointed toe pumps, €262
5. Valentino mid heels, €532
6. Dsquared jacket, €275


xxx

12 comments:

  1. I actually like only number 3, but as I can see I really don't like the prize!!

    The Life After

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Valentinos are to die for!

    M.
    xo
    www.stylesocietyincblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog :) Those Valentino shoes are gorgeous!

    XX Kathryn
    http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dsqaured jacket!! <3


    xx Devi
    http://www.10K10Q.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picks! I'd definitely rather shop than study too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic outfit! I love it <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you had a nice time and it's absolutely fine to be distracted by the sales...love n.1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks! I love that bag!

    Amazing blog!

    xxx


    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the chunky knit and the shape of the leather jacket!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those valentinos are gor-geous!

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...