20.1.12

Friday Fascinations: Taylor Tomasi Hill

With 5 down and only 2 to go, I thought I'd give myself a little break from studying this afternoon! And I filled it with finally creating a twitter account (follow me here!), some facebooking and of course some wardrobe inspiration ;) One of my favourite style icons is Taylor Tomasi Hill. I love her sense for creativity and innovation, and naturally: her guts! She never fears to make surprising combo's or try on daring prints or colours.

tumblr_lufgi89Hpi1r29328o1_400


I hope you have a lovely weekend!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Taylor has an amazing style and I'm really curious to see what she'll do at Moda Operandi. PS: I'm also working on my Twitter account as I've finally decided to go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's amazing, i'm totally in love with her style too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the last look!
    xx

    Chloé GIVEAWAY on my blog: http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...