8.2.12

Currently craving: floral pants

floral pants
1. Thakoon, 2. Emma Cook, 3. Asos, 4. Zara, 5. J.Crew

Printed pants seem to be popping up like mushrooms all over the new collections. My personal favourite? The floral print! Of course the real daredevils amongst us are wearing them with the floral shirt and blazer to match, but I'm afraid that look is a bit to prominent for me. I would rather opt for a simple white or black tee and a biker jacket.

I've got my eye on the pair from Asos. What's your favourite?

xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love the floral trend and happy to embrace it! Not sure if slim trousers would do for me, but your selection is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thosefloral trousers in the middle!! reminds me of the ones I wore in school when I was 12, haha! So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love a good pair of floral trousers;-)
    I'm looking forward to wearing mine which I purchased last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so loving floral everything right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love floral print pants, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear them! lol ;)

    keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definately lOve printed pants. I'm still trying to find some it's hard to find some with the right cut and style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the bold look of floral pants, maybe I'll give them a try! xYour blog is lovely, if you want to take a look at mine it’s at http://grassettagillie.blogspot.com, if you’d like we should follow each other! :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...