31.5.12

Moi: Striped cheetah

striped cheetah
top and skirt: H&M, bag: Zara, shoes: DV by Dolce Vita, necklace: Forever21, sunglasses: Six

So, I definately need to work on my posing, that's for sure, but my non-existing modeling qualities aside, I'm quite happy with how this outfit turned out. I love the mixing prints and I think the stripes and the cheetah work quite well together. I chose to top it off with my studded flats, since I wore this look to go to a concert (it were standing tickets...).

So now you also get to see how my new haircut looks! I'm quite fond of it. It was really time to chop some lenght off my hair and I have to say it feels refreshing! Anyway, it was kinda windy that night so, it looks slightly more voluminous than it actually is.

striped cheetah

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Really cute mixture of the skirt's print and the stripes on your top! Love the look!

    www.theionfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination here. The skirt is so pretty and it looks great with that simple stripped top! I'm having a pastel bracelets giveaway on my blog, would love you for you to pass by and enter.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine photos!! Absolutely love the post.
    Follow each other? Already am! :)

    XO,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. moet mss mijn haar ook maar eens laten knippen. waar ben je geweest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bij de Y&D (in de kortedagsteeg) en heb een foto meegenomen van Olivia Palmero :)

      Delete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...