19.7.12

Moi: Going to Ikea

_DSC0160
Peplum top: Asos, Biker jacket: Warehouse, Jeans: Cheap Monday, Shoes: Converse, Necklace: H&M (spraypainted yellow), Watch: Oasis

Last week my beau and I went to Ikea for some new additions to our decor like new sheets, lampshades for in the kitchen, a reading lamp to place next to our chesterfield and some other little bits and bobs. I wore this comfy outfit to go. It is only just now that I realised that blue and yellow are the theme colours of Ikea so my outfit was actually ridiculously appropriate! Anyhow, I had been wanting to try out a blue/polka dot/yellow combo ever since I saw the Sass&Bide Spring 2012 rtw collection. How do you like my take on the look?

xxx

10 comments:

  1. Great post: I like your look so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely casual look! Definitely love how the yellow offsets the navy on your top. I love IKEA (:

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVEE the outfit.
    So cute, that jacket is beautiful, so pretty, I want it.
    Nice blog :)
    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by ... I just read your question and you know, I really have no idea where to find the floral body but beautiful I am guessing its couture, I found it on Tumblr.
    Have a nice weekend :)
    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dots, and the sneakers!

    www.theionfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you look laidback and polished at the same time! The jacket is gorg!

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...