26.8.12

Lana Del Rey for H&M

On my weekly visit to Fashion Gone Rogue I discovered the new H&M ad campaign. I had been looking foreward to this one from the moment they announced that no one less then Lana Del Rey would be their face for fall.

lana-del-rey1

lana-del-rey7

lana-del-rey2
See more at Fashion Gone Rogue

The result is not to bad I would say - the clothes for one look amazing (gimme that pink fluffy sweater pronto, baby!) - though maybe a bit on the safe side. Lana herself looks rather stiff to me, on the other hand that doll-look is part of her image of course.

What do you make of it?

xxx

PS: I won't be posting the upcoming week since I have to resit two exams and I will need all my time for studying. Whish me luck ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of Lana, but I must say that she looks quite gorgeous...
    kisses from Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clothes and the throwback to another decade. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...