Looklove: Red Suit

17 Jun 2013

Well hello there and a holly jolly Monday to y'all!

I've just spent half of my day working on my internship report and when my brain cells started deteriorating from boredom, I figured it was time for some fashion-inspo and heavy hypothetical online shopping. Lately I've been having a thing with the colour red, wich is kinda weird since I normally only like it in lipstick or nail polish. My guess is that Leelee Sobieski in this coat was the catalyst of this newfound passion for redness. However, I'm also totally diggin' the casual way the young lady below is sporting a red suit.

Loollove: Red Suit

Fuck la mode. Red jumpsuit (Zara, € 49,95). Lace bra (H&M, € 9,95). Golden ring (Maison Martin Margiela, € 155). Lapis Lazuli ring (Monica Vinder, € 270). Rhinestone ring (Topshop, € 11). Black bangle (J.Crew, € 21,85). Cube bracelet (Asos, € 19,88). Black Chuck Taylor's (Converse, € 65,99).

How do you feel about an all red look?

xxx