Moi: Tiger meets leopard

2 Oct 2013

One of the things I like about living in a city is being able to have your breakfast out of the house. But since I lost my heart at the countryside, that is one of life's little luxuries I have been forced to give up. Last weekend however was joyfully spent in Maastricht with the Boyfriend and a couple of friends, and the pictures below were snapped right before we were getting our morning coffee on Sunday.

I wore my tiger sweater (which is not a Kenzo rip-off FYI, it's from the FW2011-collection of a Belgian fashion designer) and my Tory Burch leopard flats (a mindblowing bargain I haven't told you about yet: I found them in a vintage shop for just € 80, original pricetag - € 219 - still attached on the obviously never-worn soles).

Morning Coffee

Morning Coffee

morning-coffee2
Jacket (Esprit). Sweater (Titi + The German Kid). Jeans (H&M). Sunnies (H&M). Scarf (Cos). Necklace (Forever 21). Bag (Furla), Watch (Vintage). Bracelet (Cathrine Saks). Flats (Tory Burch).

xxx