Fluorescent (Adolescent).

Me, adolescent? Not so much anymore (and thank God for that, because oh how I disgusted puberty). But fluorescent? Big time, baby! That is to say, I can appreciate a pop of fluo pink and orange in a casual get-up like this one. Oh, and if you're wondering what the 'adolescent' part is doing here, you obviously haven't heard of this super-duper song.

Sweater (c/o Are You Swedish? Sophisticated Luxury Collection). Jeans (H&M). Necklace (Zara). Bag (Furla). Sunnies (H&M). Flats (Valentino - similar). Rings (H&M).


I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was filled with movies (saw Grace of Monaco and loved the frocks and the atmosphere ànd The perks being a wallflower and am now addicted to the song Heroes), eating delicious yet slightly too spicy pasta with friends and pillaging Zara's webshop.



  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. the sweatshirt is super cool, the print :)



Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...