22.8.11

Looklove: Flapper dress

asosdress7 copy copy



It's been a while since my last post. The reason for this is, I was at Pukkelpop festival, where a terrible storm took place on Thursday. Several stages/tents were ruined and five people died. Luckily my friends and I were all okay...But I can tell it took me a few days to get it out of my system!

So now it is and I am ready for fashion again ;) starting off with an outfit of one of my favourite bloggers over at Late Afternoon. I love the dress she's wearing. It's from the Asos Salon collection. I admit I have been wanting to buy it for a long time, but unfortunately it was a bit over budget... Still hurts a bit to see it again though!

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about what happened at the festival, how awful! Glad you are OK. On a more positive note, like yuor choice of dress!

    www.noaslibellule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened was really terrible, I imegine you needed time to 'recover'. BTW, the dress is really beautifil I didn't know that blog, so thank you for introduction!

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goed om te horen dat er niets met je is gebeurd.

    Leuke blog heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow I can't believe you were at the festival where that big stage collapsed - you poor thing. It was all over the news here in Australia and it turned my stomach thinking about those poor people underneath.
    Nothing like some pretty dresses and great fashion to get you back in an ok mood though - love this dress, maybe with a bit of luck you'll find one similar that is in your budget :)

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaah I love this look!! she never goes wrong!! fashion at it's best.

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...