25.8.11

New kid in town: Tribal skirt

New kid in town

Hi lovelies!

Yesterday I hopped in H&M with my boyfriend to buy him some new basic T-shirts, but when I saw this tribal-print mini, I just couldn't resist! But, I pledged that this would be the last item I bought there for at least two months. For making this this post made me realise that I shop at H&M WAY to often! And I instead I would much more like to shop less and save up for some more expensive purchases at COS, Massimo Dutti, J.crew,... So that 'll be my new quest ;)

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have the same skirt, just with another print! But yours looks better than mine, I haven't seen that one before, it's amazing!:)

    http://fashionableposting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww! how lovely skirt!!!

    Besos from BARCELONA!

    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED!! the print and colors are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! This skirt is amazing! I wish they'd open a H&M in Australia! When I lived in London my local H&M was pretty crappy so that was a shame :(

    Ivory xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...