1.9.11

Moi: Black+White

Black+White

Black+White

Black+White
Blazer, sweater and belt: H&M, Scarf and Booties: COS, Jeans: Mango, Bag: Furla

Here's the outfit I wore yesterday to go grocery shopping. It's very casual, yet I felt very chic due to the expensive bag I had on my arm! It is actually from a friend, but she gave it to me, since she felt that I loved it more than she did (I nearly jumped her when she gave it!).

The chelsea boots I'm wearing must be my favourite pair at the moment. I already blogged about them here. They're not only very hot this fall, but also super comfy! And I love the Scandenavian allure they have :)

What are your favourite casual/chic items?

xxx

8 comments:

  1. I did a post about monochrome as well today :) SNAP!

    my favourite basic atm is TheMix vest by ASOS.

    gtandph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ADDDDOOOOREEE ton sac a main! Et ton echarpe. Super chic pour aller faire des courses!

    My fav casual/chic items are my Celine bag and my Diesel jeans... oh and my Day Birger et Mikkelsen black shirt. You can sort of see it on this picture http://noaslibellule.blogspot.com/2011/07/ikat-buy-it-or-make-it-noas-libellule.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly do look very chic! I love this outfit!
    ~Alex from http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really cute, love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love black and white combo and the scarf is great for Fall/winter!

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love your bag and your scarf looks so warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this entire outfit! so well put together from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...