23.11.11

Tea and warm socks

Tea and chocolat

tea

Some days are better then others. But I can tell you for the last few weeks, almost all of my days have been pretty bad. My family has been going through a rough time lately, I'm busy at school, busy renovating a house with my boyfriend and working hard to keep up this blog and make it succesfull. Aside from that I'm doing my best not to lose track of my friends...

So as you can see, it's a bit more than I can handle. But I'm sure a lot of you can relate to what I'm saying right now. Which is why I think we should help and support each other! Sometimes you just need to hear from another person: Just let everything go, curl up in the sofa with a cup of tea and warm socks and watch your favourite feelgood movie (mine is the first SATC movie). Which is exactly what I'm going to do right now.

xxx

PS: and if that doesn't make you feel better, put on this song really loud while dancing crazy around the room!

16 comments:

  1. Tea, warm socks and Sex and the City are definitely my feelgood items as well! I think you wrote this post just for me ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously this post instantly made me cozy! Love that first picture :)

    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear :) Thank you for your comment!! Nice song..

    We can follow each other if you want.. Just let me know!!

    Kisses
    Claire
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea + Warm sock = The perfect fall day
    I love this time of year.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it NIM !!! En u vriendennetjes staan altijd klaar voor u ;)!!!! LOVE YOU SCHEETIE!!!!

    xoxo Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cup of tea is the perfect remedy! I love the Holiday as a feel good movie with some Lindt chocolate (Extra Creamy)... Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate. Tea and warm socks' just what I need right now too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree!! I need a cup of the right now!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol that's really cute! I would love for you to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me in England. It would be great if you could stop by and leave a comment if you like it :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep it up! You're doing so well. Things will get better, I promise.

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its the season! Best of luck, break it down and you will get through it!

    Saw your comment on Le Fashion, if it makes you feel better, there is a great deal at www.charlotteandlisa.com discount code is CLBLK enter at checkout for up to 50% off!

    xx
    www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completely understand and these periods come and go...I really hope that things will get better soon. I'm a huge fan of feelgood movies: I have too many to list them all, but SATC (the first movie and the series) are definitely included!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog !

    http://www.theupperfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...