28.11.11

Looklove: Big Black Tote


I want to start off the week with saying thanks to all of you for your sweet comments and support! I've had a week to sob and feel sad, but now I'm off to a fresh start! And what better way to do this than with some lovely inspiration?

4780f1f40e777ad273ae5c9ee4d47cd9

céline tote
Pinterest


In the first pic you can see the 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli tote (availble at Net-a-porter in taupe). I think this one is to become a real It-bag, a classic and a keeper. It's on the top of my whislist for sure! Another one of my favourites is the Céline tote. Every morning when I'm walking to school, a girl sporting that bag passes me. You wouldn't believe the number of times I have contemplated yanking it out of her hands ;). The Zara plaited shopper is a much cheaper alternative. It has been a huge trend around the blogosphere all summer, but I still love it!
A black tote just seems to be the perfect bag for everyday. You can easily trow in all you stuff for work/school and still look classy! Plus it is timeless and slightly edgy at the same time. Anyways, the conclusion is: The Big Black tote is just as unmissable as the Little Black Dress! And on second thought, I don't own either of these items. Hmm, maybe a good excuse to plan a shopping spree?

xxx

19 comments:

  1. That 3.1 Phillip Lim bag is actually one I prefer to the Celine bag... It's amazing, I though nothing could beat that Celine but leave it to Lim to design sometime that is best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissima la borsa della prima foto. Baci Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring photos! Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this bags tooo :) great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, I like it so much! These photos are so beautiful!!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you feel better! You selected some of the best black totes on the market. My favourite remains Celine, but I have to say that Zara did an amazing job with that model (but the favourite shade is that brown caramel). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-cute tote! Glad you are feeling better girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I have something of an obsession with oversized totes - and those black bags are to die for.

    Just discovered your lovely blog - loving your black and white layout (mine's almost identical!).

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and so inspiring!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love simple, exposed zippers on black bags. These are so chic.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've definitely experienced that insane need to rip an it-bag out of another girl's hands. Thankfully I've never acted upon it but I do LOVE those first two bags. Gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the celine tote is gorgeous! This post is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the bag!!!
    so beautiful!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are feeling better. I have the Zara one in brown though.. Looks good in black. That Philip Lim one though... So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definite excuse for a shopping spree... which incidentally is another good tactic (in addition to tea, warm socks and favourite movie) to make me smile :)

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that phillip lim bag is pure perfection! and that last black tote isn't too shabby either :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those bags are really sweet. I am a huge fan of big bags. Though admittedly i am not very good at keeping them well organized. But i try.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...