1.12.11

Currently Craving: For the Home

Currently Craving: For the  Home

1. Mug, 2. Sheepskin, 3. Coffee Table, 4. Pillow, 5. Ikat Bowl, 6. Chair, 7. Vase, 8. Vanity, 9. Lamp

As the end of our renovations is coming nearer and nearer, I find myself dreaming more and more about decorating our future home. My colour scheme will be white, black, grey, and gold. But I'd love to spice things up with a few pops of  pink, mustard and teal.We've already got a cream coloured chesterfield and a kitchen. About everything else still needs to be bought! Wich is exactly why I thought 'd make myself a whislist, perfect to inspire the people that still need to buy me the perfect Christmas gift ;)

What's on your whislist this year?

xxx

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like your reno is going well! I love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so many of those... especially that lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds!!

    http://thechicclassmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious that you have a Chesterfield, I dream of having one [and a lounge large enough to accommodate one]!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these things are so pretty. you have an amazing taste! well done!

    lovely greets <3
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, I love the bowl design.

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting that you're renovating and redecorating. I love your color scheme. That tray table is so perfect. As far as decorating goes, a lucite chair is definitely on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great round-up of furniture & house stuff. I've been looking for a new night stand for a while & I'd totally go for something simple like the little crossed leg table that you found. Who needs a side table with drawers when you have a table that looks that good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome picks! i can't wait to see pictures of your place! :)

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for decors... Very nice choice for colors...

    Hi_D

    http://cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful picks! I love the cup with the pink paint at the bottom! So cute! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...