11.7.12

Looklove: Flounced hem skirt

flounced hem

All the pretty birds, The Glamourai, The Sartorialist
1. Kelly Wearstler Estralla skirt, 2. Givenchy leather skirt

Hello m'dears!

After watching Stella McCartney's Fall 2012 show, I was quite smitten with all the dresses and skirts with flounced hemlines! So now I'm on a quest to find the perfect exemplaire for my wardrobe this fall. I adore the Givenchy leather skirt, but I'm afraid it's slightly over budget. So I guess I'l just have to wait till the high street comes up with a suitable alternative...

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I agree that the Givenchy skirt is great. Maybe even a lot of bucks worth?! :)www.le-dimanche-matin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this quite a bit here and there! Love the flounced skirt look! Givenchy's skirt looks quite amazing!

    www.theinofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...