Looklove: Comfy workwear

2 Jul 2012

f3053d4aa586ad04528c0e2480aeaabc


I'm currently working as a shop assistant, which means I practically have to stand all day at the fitting rooms or run around like a nutcase trying to keep the shop clean. Hence the comfy outfit inspo. I've been a huge converse fan since I was fourteen (I used to have them in all the colours of the rainbow but now I mainly stick with black). They're comfortable, a little edgy and never go out of style. I like pairing them with slightly cropped trousers and a shirt. I love the neon one this girl is sporting. Add a statement watch and you have the perfect workwear! Only I always wrap my hair in a bun, to get it out of my way while I'm sweeping pieces of garment of the floors :)

What's your recipe for the perfect work attire?

xxx