Sale shopping

28 Dec 2013

Ah yes, 'tis the season to be jolly! But seriously, not because of baby Jesus' birth and some silly shepherds. No way José, I am jolly because sales have started.

I'll probably be a lot less happy with that same fact once sales kick off in Belgium (the 3rd of January), since I'm working in retail myself for the moment - and let's be fair: not only are sale shoppers hardly ever nice to sales assistents, all they really do is make a huge mess.

But let us kindly forget those frustrations to come and focus on what's right in front of us: cheap (well, sort of) designer stuff!

Behold below the pieces that are in the running to make my bank account a whole lot lighter.

sales-winter-2013

1. Grey coat with white back (Stella McCartney, €600). 2. LBD with leather sleeves (Miu Miu, €699) - although I also have my eye on this one over at The Outnet. 3. Silk shirt (Equipment, € 191). 4. Cat eye sunglasses (The Row, € 226). 5. Patent boots with golden heel (L'autre Chose, € 252). 6. Camel oversized knit (Stella McCartney, € 295). 7. Jeweled sweatshirt (J.Crew, € 143,35).

Enjoy your weekend! And your sale shopping sprees, naturellement ;)

xxx