Feeling Vancy

13 Jan 2014

Vancy

Bonjour my duarlinks,

I trust you had a fabby-di-fab weekend? Mine sure was very relaxing, filled with... well nothing besides being a couch potatoe, really! But sometimes that's exactement what a gal needs, n'est-ce pas?

I did however leave my sofa just long enough to do some Sunday morning shoe hunting (I'm sad to say it was to no avail) ànd snap some pics of my outfit - whereafter I quickly replaced my new Zara jeans (scored on sale) with these comfy pants extraordinaire and jumped back in.

As for the outfit, I tried to fancy up my Vans sneakers  with some lipstick and chandelier earrings. Hence the cheesy pun in my title - gosh, ain't I just too hilarious? Oh, and I decided it was time to show you the other side of my multi-flexible Marni clutch.

Vancy
Grey T-shirt (Marie Sixtine). Black knitted cardigan (Cos). Leather jacket (Warehouse). Jeans (Zara). Beanie (Knitted by my beau's granny ages ago). Earring (Forever 21). Sunglasses (H&M). Bag (Marni). Gloves (H&M). Socks (Forever 21). Shoes (Vans).

Vancy

Vancy

xxx