4.5.14

There's a time for cookies and there's a time for cookies.

So that makes Sunday definitely a time for cookies. I'm not quite sure if I ever mentioned this to you guys before, but I am a royal biscuit addict. I can make a pack of American cookies disappear in a jiffy and no shortbread of any kind is save for me.

However, as of late I am trying to approve my diet (which mainly involves eating less sugar) and so I decide to provide myself with some healthy(er) snacks. Introducing: my low sugar raisin and sunflour seed cookies.

Cookies

The recipe (makes 15 small cookies):
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (or a little bit more if you're a real cinnamon freak like me)
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tblsp of yoghurt
- 1 tblsp of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of sunflour seeds

And now for the easy part: Mix all ingrediënts, spoon your dough on a lined baking sheet and bake for 10mins at 180°C.

Cookies

Seeing as I like to take these as a snack to work as well as savouring them while watching The Mindy Project, I wrapped a few of these tasty buggers in sandwich paper - pretty kitchen string included.

Cookies

Snack'em!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. ziet er lekker uit! misschien moet ik die eens proberen maken met amandelmeel ipv bloem als ik meelf eens op iets speciaals wil trakteren. havermout is glutenvrij dus dat zou ni zoveel problemen mogen geven :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...