Matchy matchy manicure.

19 Jun 2014

It is no secret that I am always up for some experimenting in the nail art department. From polka-dots to graphic shapes, I like to give it all a try - well the stuff that my two left hands allow me to do, that is. And so it was that today I decided to get me some camo-manicure. No, I'm not talking army print, I'm talking real chameleon style camouflage, I'm talking giving-my-fingernails-the-same-print-as-my-pants-chizzle. That's right!

J.Crew Manicure

J.Crew Manicure

J.Crew Manicure

What do you need to achieve the print extraordinnaire that my J.Crew pants are sporting? Two coats of Essie Lapiz of luxury and a thin brush to apply smudgy stripes of Hema Longlasting white and Essie Stylenomics.

xxx

Psssst: If you're looking for some more matchy matchy manicures, here's a really cool mani matched to a handbag.