19.6.14

Matchy matchy manicure.

It is no secret that I am always up for some experimenting in the nail art department. From polka-dots to graphic shapes, I like to give it all a try - well the stuff that my two left hands allow me to do, that is. And so it was that today I decided to get me some camo-manicure. No, I'm not talking army print, I'm talking real chameleon style camouflage, I'm talking giving-my-fingernails-the-same-print-as-my-pants-chizzle. That's right!

J.Crew Manicure

J.Crew Manicure

J.Crew Manicure

What do you need to achieve the print extraordinnaire that my J.Crew pants are sporting? Two coats of Essie Lapiz of luxury and a thin brush to apply smudgy stripes of Hema Longlasting white and Essie Stylenomics.

xxx

Psssst: If you're looking for some more matchy matchy manicures, here's a really cool mani matched to a handbag.

2 comments:

  1. ah! too cute! I only wish i had the time to do my nails myself more often! Love the fun print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze manicure is heel mooi, en heel goed gelukt ook! Ik ben een echte leek op vlak van nailart, dus ik bewonder je skills! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...