The mean reds.

25 Jun 2014

Whoever read Truman Capote's brilliant Breakfast at Tiffany's (or saw the less stirring but nonetheless cute movie) will know exactly what I'm talking about when I say I had a nasty case of the mean reds today. I felt annoyed, fret-ish and fed-up with everything all day long, without really knowing why.

And while Holly Golightly finds her remedy at Tiffany's at times like these, I take satisfaction in a large piece of chocolate with hazelnuts and scrolling through pictures of our trip to Rome.

In the pictures below we were on our way to the restaurant where I ate the fluffiest and lightest tiramisù of all times. Ah-mmmmmm.

Red skirt

Jacket (Warehouse). Skirt (Zara). Top (H&M). Flats (&Other Stories). Bag (Zara). Sunglasses (The Row).

Red skirt

Red skirt

xxx

Bee tee dubs, if you're looking for some more red outfit inspo, check out this pinboard of mine!