Santorini, pretty baby.

29 Sept 2014

Santorini

I simply can. not. believe. that it's already nearly a month ago that me and my beau went to Santorini - and thereby also over a month ago that I last posted a blog, but let's not speak of that.

No, what I wanted to say is that looking at my holiday snapshots I truly realised how beautiful that place is. You see, upon our arrival I was slightly disappointed by the amount tourists (and tourist traps) on the island, which sometimes made it difficult for me to enjoy the charmes of our setting.

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

It was only at certain moments that I managed to put on mental blinkers that filtered out the noisy Americans and the way too tanned Italians. But I have to say, at those moments, I encountered little pieces of magic. And luckily my camera did quite a nice job capturing those.

Santorini

Santorini

I have to say, though, this Santorini salad did look even better in reality. And boy, did it taste good!

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

Santorini

Oh, can I please go back now?

xxx