18.11.13

Moi: Turbanized

Turban
Those of you who follow me on Pinterest, might have already noticed: J'adore turbans! They're classy, frivolish and a tad boho, but above all: nice and warm on chilly fall days like yesterday.

Yes. After weeks of admiring the turban look I finally decided I was brave enough to sport the look myself - yes, I know it's silly, but somehow walking around with a turban on my head seemed very 'in your face' ergo a big step. But, I have to say: I luuuuuurrrrved it!

Turban

Turban (Vintage). Sunnies (H&M). Nose ring (Six). Feather vest (Zara). Leather jacket (Urban Outfitters). Rings (Vintage and River Island).

Do you share my love for le turban?

xxx

10 comments:

  1. I only wear turbans at the beach.
    You've made them look so urban friendly!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this turban : It seems made for you

    xoxo
    www.welovefur.it
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your turban! It's look so good on you!

    Wish you a beautiful day darling!
    Hope you will have a time to visit my blog too!

    Love, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super cool!!!

    I am following you now on bloglovin and GFC and it would be great if you could visit my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts and ramblings, I do so enjoy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...